Citrix Synergy 2015 is just around the corner, and we can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on with Citrix, as well as some insight to what is coming soon! If you’re interested in understanding how to provide mobile solutions to your customers, you need to come by the NetApp booth (#307) at Synergy in Orlando May 12 – 14. Storage is a key component to successful desktop virtualization, file sharing, and cloud solutions, which enable true enterprise mobility for your customers. Enterprise mobility can be simplified with NetApp Data Fabric, which helps you securely store, access, share and archive data consistently across the datacenter of your choice.
XenDesktop on NetApp All-flash FAS
Two other topics we’ll be covering in detail include desktop virtualization with NetApp performance optimized, always on data reduction using our all flash FAS systems and our new solutions and demos showcasing our work with Citrix, NVIDIA and Cisco for demanding visualization needs the high end users.
Partial list of Booth demos and mini-theatre sessions:
- New Citrix Reference Architectures (CVS)
- Citrix ShareFile Data Mobility for Enterprise
- NetApp All Flash FAS Storage for VDI
- FlexPod Datacenter VDI Solutions with All Flash Technologies
- High Performance FlexPod with XenDesktop and NVIDIA GRID
Mini Theatre Sessions
- NetApp Always-On Storage Efficiencies
- NetApp All-Flash FAS for Your Mobile Solutions
- High Performance Graphics Made Better with FlexPod and NVIDIA GRID
- UCS-mini Powered Converged Infrastructure with NetApp storage
- NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3: Optimized Performance and Always On Data Reduction
For the complete overview of NetApp at Synergy, go to http://netapp.com/us/company/events/citrix-synergy-2015.aspx
Customer Breakout Session: Denver Health Uses NetApp and Citrix to Make IT More Efficient
Denver Health is the only safety net hospital (safety net hospitals typically provide care to low-income and/or uninsured patients) in the US to be ranked in the top 10 in overall quality among 117 leading academic hospitals in the US.
We are proud and excited to share that David Boone of Denver Health has a dedicated session to describe how Denver’s primary hospital uses NetApp and Citrix to make IT more efficient by identifying and eliminating inefficient processes while supporting 1500 virtual desktops. This session is on Thursday, May 14 at 8:30 a.m.
Stop by the NetApp booth #307 and learn about solutions for Citrix including all-flash storage for high performance desktop virtualization and rapid deployment with FlexPod Datacenter. Learn how NetApp can help you reduce costs and improve reliability as you deliver applications, data, and services across your Citrix mobile environment.