Hello everyone, before I post my first blog, let me post a quick introduction.
I am a virtualization expert at NetApp. My job is to design and implement end to end virtualization solutions using NetApp storage. I love integration because it is a key to help customers efficiently deploy and manage their solution. I drive integration between NetApp storage and virtualization platform. Also I author several virtualization best practice and deployment technical papers.
- XenServer and NetApp best practice
- Deployment Guide for Citrix XenDesktop 5, Provisioning Services, XenServer, and VMware vSphere on NetApp Storage (PVS)
- Deployment Guide for Citrix XenDesktop 5 on VMware vSphere and Citrix XenServer on NetApp Storage
- DR Solution for XenDesktop on NetApp
Cisco Validated Design:
- Reference Architecture-Based Design for Implementation of Citrix XenDesktop on Cisco Unified Computing System, VMware vSphere and NetApp Storage
- Reference Architecture-Based Design for Implementation of Citrix XenDesktop on Cisco Unified Computing System, Citrix XenServer and NetApp Storage
Before joining virtualization BU, I was an automation engineer at NetApp Kilo lab and developed tools to provision servers, storage and network automatically. I was a senior software engineer in Nortel for 6 years and developed monitoring tools for network management center. I worked for HP Canada as a HP overview integration engineer for 2 years.
I have lived, studied and worked in China, Canada and US and received M.D from JiaoTong University medical school in Shanghai and a Master Degree of computer science from NCSU in US. I am an adventurous person loves diving, ATV, hand gliding and any challenges.